[Sca-cooks] Re: Request

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Sun Oct 21 22:21:09 PDT 2001

Lady Jehanne de Huguenin said:
> I'm possibly the most isolated list member - extreme tip of Africa, Cape
> Town, South Africa, which is the Shire of Adamastor, part of Drachenwald
> (Europe).  There's a good reason why I haven't volunteered to take part in
> any cookie exchanges. :>

Why? Because of the cost? Or because the cookies would be stale before
they got there?

If the latter, please consider the other goodie exchange. You probably
have a lot of interesting treats available that are unknown elsewhere
and yet will not go stale over the long transit time.

By the way folks, Lady Jehanne has already exported some nifty items
in the way of some articles which can be found in the Florilegium. Both
food and non-food oriented ones.

Mark S. Harris             Austin, Texas         stefan at texas.net