[Sca-cooks] Tur-duc-kin

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Sun Oct 21 22:41:17 PDT 2001

Kiri commented:
> Actually, I think there's a period recipe for a great pie made something like
> that.  Don't have the source at hand, but I seem to recall Havelyard (great
> cook in Bright Hills...lord to one of my lord's proteges) making one some time
> ago!

I think we've discussed a period equivalent to the Tur-duc-kin recipe
several times. The most recent time was the camel which was then stuffed
with a series of animals. There was some question though as to whether
this particular recipe had actually been done.

I also think the camel version is probably a little too much for a
family gathering. :-)

Mark S. Harris             Austin, Texas         stefan at texas.net