[Sca-cooks] Re: Sca-cooks - Florentine Food

johnna holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Mon Oct 22 08:40:22 PDT 2001

I have it at hand. The citation is:
Scully, Terence. The Neopolitan Recipe Collection:
(New York, Pierpoint Morgan Library, MS Buhler,19)
: a critical edition and English translation.
[Cuoco Napoletano.] Ann Arbor, MI: The University
of Michigan Press, 2000. ISBN: 0-472-10972-3.
It is $47.50... no announced date for a paperback.
Most academic libraries should have it since it is
a university press release. Pages 9-11 give a
rundown of early Italian recipe collections in print
(most are not translated). See also the bibliography
on pages 36-40.

Hope this helps.

Johnnae llyn Lewis  Johnna Holloway