[Sca-cooks] New gadget

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 22 10:06:22 PDT 2001

Hi Margali.  Since you wrote this on Sat. and now it's Monday, I hope
someone sent you the rest of the thread.  If not let me know.  Also, if you
are interested in making these things I could pick up a mold for you.  Did
you see the picture I posted which began this thread?  I was told it was a
couscous mold and when it hit the list I was set right.  Here is where to
see the picture if you haven't yet.
http://communities.msn.com/OlwensOddities/coatofarms.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=38

Nice to have you back.
Olwen