[Sca-cooks] geography

mike young uther at lcc.net
Tue Oct 23 04:25:28 PDT 2001

-I'm sorry...I didn't open this thread until now...I get lost going to the
privy at an event so geography isn't one of those things I comment on<G>
No women in Greywood?
We have plenty of women...and men...
no sheep...yet...
We used to have trouble KEEPING the SAME women due to a certain young man
who insisted on sucking knuckles in the name of hand kissing:) but that was
about 15 years ago.
Gwyneth

Well I am misinformed. I had been told there weere no women there.
 Considering the source of my information she can be easily mislead by a
smooth line.