[Sca-cooks] Egg-Nog

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Tue Oct 23 06:14:24 PDT 2001

It probably stems from multiple sources--syllabubs, caudles, wassails,
etc. A lot of them have egg, alcohol of some sort, and spices.
Yummm.....say...maybe we should organize a virtual holiday party at the
Rock? Everyone brings their favorites, and no one has to worry about
designated drivers <g>.
My favorite eggnog is either the commercial stuff, or the amazing recipe
in _Joy of Cooking_, which is full of cream, and alcohol, and sugar, and
eggs....oooh, but my arteries are happily hardening, just thinking of
it....<g>
--Maire