[Sca-cooks] Armadillo Droppings (OOP)

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Tue Oct 23 22:23:30 PDT 2001

Lady Olwen the Odd said:
> Well, of course it's out of period but someone brought in a box of Texas
> Armadillo Droppings in the most amusing little box.  They are dark pralines
> and made in Austin Texas.  Anybody ever tried em?  Really they are very good
> and quite amusing.

I've not heard of these. However, I will look around and see what I can
find. We were looking for Armadillo meat for Gunthar a while back. If
you can find out the name of the company that made these, that would
help. There are one or two local candy companies, such as Lamm's (sp?).

If I can find these maybe I'll include them in my goodie boxes to go
out to some of you for various things and the treat exchange.

Mark S. Harris             Austin, Texas         stefan at texas.net