[Sca-cooks] Request

Christina Nevin cnevin at caci.co.uk
Wed Oct 24 06:23:43 PDT 2001

	Lord Elric Wyvill of Wyvernn spake thusly:
	>I agree I think its nice to know where everyone is from, though the
excuse
	>that your in South Africa to get out of the cookie exchange was not
	>sufficient. You can make hard cookies:) Trail cakes, why we vikings
have
	>recipe that makes a waterproof cake that will last up to eight
years in
	>storage. ANd note to that it is not a bit less etiable after eight
years
	>than it was orginally:)
	Yes, but who would _want_ hard cookies, she asks plaintively...?  I
thought
	the idea of the cookie exchange was our best, most favourite, most
	delicious cookie recipes.  And besides, I could send everyone hard
	biscuits, and would receive in exchange bunches of stale, broken,
	once-delicious cookies... 'Tis a tragedy not to be contemplated,
milord!
	Think of the waste!  Think of the futile effort!  Think of the fact
that I
	don't even _have_ a recipe for hard biscuits...
	exit, hand dramatically to forehead in "this is too much" gesture...
	JdH

Well I'm sending biscotti. I figure that once I stick them in ziplocks they
should survive. You could just make a different flavor of them. I can send
you some recipes. And who doesn't like biscotti? she asks shocked.  <grin>
Ciao
Lucrezia

This electronic message contains information from CACI International Inc or
subsidiary companies, which may be confidential, proprietary,
privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure.  The information is
intended to be used solely by the recipient(s) named above.  If you are not
an intended recipient, be aware that any review, disclosure, copying,
distribution or use of this transmission or its contents is prohibited.  If
you have received this transmission in error, please notify us immediately
at postmaster at caci.co.uk

Viruses: Although we have taken steps to ensure that this e-mail and
attachments are free from any virus, we advise that in keeping with good
computing practice the recipient should ensure they are actually virus free.