[Sca-cooks] Knives for butchering//Pennsic.

johnna holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Wed Oct 24 06:33:25 PDT 2001

If you could choose a source or sources
on the internet that offer the knives that
are recommended, then people could order
them in advance and bring them along to
the War. One of the internet companies
might even be persuaded to offer a discount
to those that order and say they were needed
for a class. Worth a few e-mails to see if
that could be arranged.

Johnnae llyn Lewis Johnna Holloway

Nicolas Steenhout wrote: snipped