[Sca-cooks] Galentine citation

johnna holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Wed Oct 24 06:59:40 PDT 2001

Johnnae llyn Lewis sends greetings...

There's an advantage to reading e-mail at home with
my books close to hand.

The Hieatt article that mentions Terry Nutter is:

Hieatt, Constance B. "Of Pike (and Pork) Wallowing
in Galentine." in Fish, Food from the Waters.
Proceedings of the Oxford Symposium on Food and
Cookery, 1997. Totnes, Devon: Prospect Books, 1998.
ISBN: 0907325890.
The article is on pages 150-159.

Hieatt writes: "Recently, however, a fellow student of
medieval recipes I have been working with, Dr. Terry
Nutter...." Terry's diagrams and work are referenced
throughout the text.

Johnna