[Sca-cooks] Fat

Pixel, Goddess and Queen pixel at hundred-acre-wood.com
Wed Oct 24 14:18:33 PDT 2001

On Wed, 24 Oct 2001 XvLoverCrimvX at aol.com wrote:

> >  >eeuuuuww...ick...are those all teeth or something else?
> >  >Think of the challenge, though, of doing it in marzipan....<g>
> >  >--Maire, who keeps envisioning the "teeth" done in candy corn for some
> >  >reason....
>
> Maire, yes those are teeth but they can only cut so deep to suck out blood of
> other fish. Hmmm, marzipan lamprey. How would I get the silver color to it?
> The mouth would be easy. Candy corn and chocolate shavings.

Get some of the dusting powder used for sugarpaste decorating. They make
it in silver. Or you can get some edible silver leaf and glue it on with
some egg white, or just grind it up with some sugar, dissolve the sugar in
some water, let the silver settle, pour off the water, let it dry, and
dust it on. ;-)

I didn't think they were that silvery, but my monitor has weird colors.

Margaret