[Sca-cooks] Cookie Recipes

A. F. Murphy afmmurphy at earthlink.net
Wed Oct 24 19:54:25 PDT 2001

Now, that's an idea!

I didn't get in on this because of a total lack of time at that time of
year. (I represent chocolate companies in department stores. I don't
usually have time to breathe come December, and I don't stand when I am not
working, and I don't want to even think about chocolate...) But it would be
nice to have recipes for future years, and talk about holiday customs, all
of which I can do sitting down.

Anne