[Sca-cooks] KWAS

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Wed Oct 24 21:52:01 PDT 2001

Maire said:
> It's in Seattle, gang, and I'm going (flying). I'm only officially "in"
> two classes at the moment--a class on nalbinding, and one on the
> Mongolian Del, and I'm on the waiting list for a few more, including one
> on 14th century Italian cooking <g>. Also, I have a number of local
> friends taking a wide variety of classes.  I'll ask them to ask their
> instructors (and I'll ask mine) if they would mind inclusion of their
> class notes in the Florilegium--some people can be very "odd" about
> copies of things they've written, but most are quite okay about it.

Please do ask the instructors. I won't guarentee that I will use the
notes but I will certainly consider them. Best would be for them to
email them in electronic form to to my address below. I will scan them
from paper if necessarily, but it takes more time and effort as well
as increasing the chance of errors creeping in. Plain text or Word
format is fine.

My standard policy is that the copyright stays with the author and I
will accept updates or withdrawel requests. I would like to have
contact info like mundane and SCA name and titles as well as email
and street address, but given some of this I can contact the author
for more.

There were some wonderful articles in the 30th Year Journal put out
for TFYC several years ago and I would love to add them to the
Florilegium,
but with only the SCA name given, not even the kingdom, I've not made
contact with many of these authors. I guess I need to put some more
effort into that search.
Mark S. Harris             Austin, Texas         stefan at texas.net