[Sca-cooks] Fat

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 26 07:02:51 PDT 2001

>In a message dated 10/25/01 9:32:19 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
>olwentheodd at hotmail.com writes:
>
> > Well, if he ever catches that bus to Baltimore I shall have a few things
> >  about marzipan that perhaps I can show him.  And don't tell, but when
>he
> >  comes to 12th Night he will be getting a rather bulky gift.
> >  Olwen
>
>When is Atlantian 12th Night?
>
>Misha

Misha, Misha, Misha....if your going to recieve email, you should pay more
attention to what is written....

Ok, again.  Atlantian 12th Night is January 5th.  East Kingdom 12th Night is
also January 5th.  Our cooks guild (Bright Hills)is doing the feast for
Atlantian 12.  Puck and Master A are doing the feast for East Kingdom 12th
Night.  Baroness Kiri is the autocrat for Atlantian 12th Night.  I have no
idea who is autocrat for East Kingdom.
Olwen