[Sca-cooks] OT: Menu for Bright Hills event this weekend

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 26 07:22:43 PDT 2001

>Is there anyone on this list who knows what is on the feast menu for Bright
>Hills event this weekend.  It seems that the phone number on the event
>announcement is incorrect.  I know there are members of the Bright Hills
>Cooks Guild on this list so I thought that one of them might know.
>
>I am new to Bright Hills.  I used to live in Elfsea in Ansteorra and I plan
>to join  the Bright Hills Cooks Guild.
>
>Thanks
>HL Sindara

Wahoo!! A new member!  Yippee!~  No.  I don't have a clue what is the menu
for TNT.  The cooks guild is not doing that one.  As far as I know they have
not asked to use any of the Baronial or Guild equipment or serving ware.
They didn't last time either.  Will you be going up tonight or on the
morrow?  I shall have a chance to get in a little archery.  I'm going up
tonight and I stay in the "Party" dorm, but shall be hanging around the hall
tonight playing with marzipan.  Most everyone knows who I am so please seek
me out and say hello.
Olwen