[Sca-cooks] 13th Century Icelandic Fish Skin Tanning Techniques

A. F. Murphy afmmurphy at earthlink.net
Fri Oct 26 08:29:13 PDT 2001

I'm new enough to not really know if this is true myself, but I have had
several people tell me that the vast majority of costuming laurels are for
late period work. Seems to be a "pretty discount" in that field, too.

Or, an "Easy to understand" discount. I mean, if you look at an
Elizabethan, you know that a lot of work went into it. No one has to
explain that. It's harder to demonstrate that you have made the perfect
T-tunic, stitched correctly, with all the correct gores and gussets, with
the ultimate accessories, in the absolutely right fabric...

Which returns you to the point of familiar topics. Ah, well...

Anne