[Sca-cooks] Why does this frighten me?

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 26 13:28:20 PDT 2001

--- Olwen the Odd <olwentheodd at hotmail.com> wrote:
> ><<There--doesn't Nanna's post prove that even
> >given a really obscure subject like this one--
> >the members of this list can summon up an answer...
> >and a source and more references....
> >All you doubters out there....>>
> >
> >I don't know whether to be impressed or scared.
> >
> >I think I'm going for the later.
> >
> >EEk!  Run away!
> >
> >--Artemesia (brand new to this list, walking into
> fish skin)
>
> Welcome to the list!  Stick around, it gets better!
> So, what's your
> specialty?  Where do you live?
>
> Olwen who is dying to make marzipan fish shoes!

Artemesia is one of my apprentices.  Her specialty is
ceramics and pottery, but I am seducing her to the
dark side of the for ... errr ... food!  Yeah, that's
the ticket!  She makes excellent pipkins.  She is from
Caid, the Barony of Altavia, and is their Baronial
Seneschal.

Huette, who is wondering why fish need shoes, let
along marzipan shoes ... :-)

=====
shall never cease to be amused.