[Sca-cooks] An announcement from the South

kattratt kattratt at home.com
Fri Oct 26 17:26:15 PDT 2001

Lord Stefan I expect to find that one day you will actually have a baby
in the Florilegium... Not documents but an honest to God real baby....
Oh this had me rolling...
Sometimes I wonder what is NOT in the Florilegium.
I look forward to some more fun reading there!!!!
Thanks
Nichola
BTW this was a planned thing but I still look forward to reading that
file for the future.