[Sca-cooks] Re: Laurel issues was: 13th Century Icelandic Fish Skin Tanning Techniques

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Sat Oct 27 00:12:34 PDT 2001

'Lainie declared:
> The Canon Law stuff I do because I fell in love with it in school and
> I'm obsessed with it. And I love to argue ;-). There isn't much I can do
> with it though, other than teach occasional classes. I am thinking
> though, for Egil's Tourney next year, to set up a booth like Lucy from
> Peanuts- 'Father Abelard, Canon Lawyer- Advice 5 cents' or something
> like that. It could be fun. Heh heh heh...

Well, I don't know if this will solve your problem or not. I guess it
might hurt, depending upon the reputation of the Florilegium in
particular corners of your kingdom, but, hey, it solves some of MY
problems since I'm always looking for new material. :-)

Write me an article (or two. or more) on this Canon Law stuff for the
Florilegium.

Or write a series of these "Father Abelard, Canon Lawyer" advice
columns and let me put them in the Florilegium. If they are funny
enough or interesting enough, preferably both, perhaps a few local
newsletters will pick these up and print them.

Anyone got any "problems" for Father Abelard to solve? "My wife has
an identical twin and..." :-)

Mark S. Harris             Austin, Texas         stefan at texas.net