[Sca-cooks] An announcement from the South

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Sat Oct 27 00:41:27 PDT 2001

Nichola said:
> Lord Stefan I expect to find that one day you will actually have a baby
> in the Florilegium... Not documents but an honest to God real baby....

Well, I don't have an honest to God real baby in the Florilegium, but
I do have some documentation and referances on producing one in the period
way. :-)

See this file in the PERSONAL CARE section:
p-sex-msg         (58K)  6/13/01    Period thoughts on sex and sexual practices.

> Oh this had me rolling...
> Sometimes I wonder what is NOT in the Florilegium.

Well, there's not anything in there on 13th Century Icelandic
fish skin tanning yet. But there will be.

Actually I add ten to twenty new files each month and update a
number of others, so I don't think I've exhausted all subjects
yet. And I'm always looking for more articles, folks. hint. hint.

> I look forward to some more fun reading there!!!!

I hope you do. Beware though, there have been some rumors of folks
getting lost in there.

Mark S. Harris             Austin, Texas         stefan at texas.net