[Sca-cooks] A little diversion

Terry Decker t.d.decker at worldnet.att.net
Sun Oct 28 07:20:27 PST 2001

>1. Can you certify that you have never purchased pre-grated Parmasan
cheese?

No.  Why waste the good stuff on gluttons who have no taste and on people
who believe grease is a food group.

>2. Have you ever been fired from the Zagat Survey?

No.  But I have fired up a few Zig-Zag papers in my youth.

>3. How many times in the past year have you cut your own paper manchettes?
One point for each occurrence.

None.  Don't go in for that sissy stuff.  Of course, I haven't cooked a
crown roast recently either.

>4. Do you know what manchettes are?

Papillottes.

>5. Do commercial photographers come to your home for dinner and just
>happen to bring a camera?

Having been a commercial photographer, I don't associate with such riffraff
these days.

>6. Do you knock on your neighbors' door and inform them their beans are
>about to burn, but they can save them if they act immediately? Do you
>tell them that under no circumstances are they to stir the pot?
>
>Adamantius (it's too early in the morning and I've been up all night
>battling an NT Server)
>--
>Phil & Susan Troy

Not everyone lives in an apartment where you can smell what's cooking next
door.  The houses on either side of mine are empty and unless someone is
performing the manly art of burning the dead cow in the backyard, one seldom
smells anything cooking.

Bear (who empathizes and is waiting for the page which will summon him to
help resurrect a mainframe because it didn't boot up)