[Sca-cooks] Tur-duc-kin

Kihe Blackeagle kihe at ticnet.com
Mon Oct 29 11:00:01 PST 2001

For comparative purposes only, note that my fiancée and I found one of
these at a (Dallas-)local supermarket with a 59USD price tag.  A little
steep for my tastes... Although I've no doubt it would be tasty!

Kitchen Idiot

Adieu, Amra / Pax ... Kihe / ttfn - Mike

Mike C. Baker DBA: Reverend Kihe Blackeagle (PULC)
(the Dreamsinger Bard:
"The Circle is closed, always and forever.
The Circle is open, always and forever.
And we are all forever a part of the Circle.")

In the SCA, al-Sayyid Amr ibn Majid al-Bakri al-Amra,
   currently resident in the Barony of the Steppes, Kingdom of Ansteorra
Any opinions expressed are obviously my own, unless explicitly stated
otherwise!

Alternate Contact Information: MikeCBaker at aol.com   KiheBard at aol.com
http://www.geocities.com/Area51/8661

	<SNIP>