[Sca-cooks] re: Should I be frightened (now: Intro)

Mercy Neumark mneumark at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 29 12:14:22 PST 2001

>Be afraid.  Be Very Afraid.

That should be easy for me.  >ahem<  Eek!  Help! Run away!

::deep bow::

Did I tell ya, or did I tell ya?

The Potter Formerly Known As Mercy wrote:

<<Definitely innunedo!  I'm trying to encourage her to apply her
already-developed skills in sculpture and painting to edible media.  She
could do some really dynamite subtleties that way, or knowing her, not
subtle at all.  Blatanties?>>

Whatever works, I'm for it!  Were the pastery hats I made for your 12th
night considered a subtlety or do they HAVE to look a bit more realistic for
it to be considered a subtlety?

Oh, and by the way, I have peach pits sitting, waiting to be made into
ceramic molds.  Anyone close to me (Altavia, Caid) can feel free to contact
me and I can help you make your VERY own peach pit mold.  And on this same
subject, Mistress Olga and I are finishing up an article describing how one
makes there sorts of molds.  Once it's done, I'd be popping it off to the
Arts Caidius, I imagine.

<<BTW, speaking of pottery and IC, I just found the 2000th Dish Battle which
showed Kaga's working at pottery,   You can have the tape when next we meet.
  I'll have to stay carefully away from the oven if you are baking
fruitcakes though!>>

::Happy dance::  I'll come by for that tape soon.  Thanks!

Oh, but Selene, the oven is OH so cozy (especially since it will be raining
perhaps today or tomorrow).  And you won't be alone...I know a LOT of
fruitcakes (run friends, RUN!).  And you KNOW I only buy the best...Wine and
Liquor Depot just down the street from me and some fruitcakes need rum,
right? ;)

<<Selene, Caid
[Which I sign because there is at least one other Selene who posts
occasionally to this list, in Atenveldt I believe.  Two Selenes?  NOW you
can really be afraid!  <GGG>]>>

Which of you is the evil one?  ;)

--Arte