[Sca-cooks] Identifying Drakey (was 13thC fishy stuff) OP OOT

Susan Laing gleep001 at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 29 18:29:54 PST 2001

LOL! - to answer both Olwen & Stefan (Hi Stefan!) I am a confirmed
Photo-phobic and dislike my image being captured on Iconographs
(to explain... it's a hold over from a life spent with a father & brother
who are both professional photographers and *not* being even remotely
photogenic but *always* used as the test model for lighting/depth etc prior
to Photogenic persons arrival...)

BTW - I've been approached to Kitchen Steward a feast & provide the menu for
[sic] "12/13th Century feast" - haven't yet checked with organiser for
country of origin (I suspect it hasn't been considered just the time period)
- anyone able to suggest a good country somewhere within that time period
and point me towards a source or two??  (I've been mostly concentrating on
Italian 15thC+ & Middle Eastern recipes till now)

Mari

From: "Olwen the Odd" <olwentheodd at hotmail.com>

Nice hair.  Where is the picture of the other side of your head?
Olwen