[Sca-cooks] A little diversion

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Tue Oct 30 03:36:11 PST 2001

Stefan li Rous wrote:

> Admantisu said:
>
>>Ah, you read my previous comments about James Beard annoying the
>>neighbors by showering in his back yard, eh? Of course this pales in
>>significance compared to all that Martha Stewart has done to _her_
>>neighbors.
>>

> Huh? Martha Stewart showers in her back yard?
>
> :-)
> Stefan

I don't think so, but James Beard never went in for the kind of plastic surgery Martha... never mind. No, Martha's specialty was in allowing people to park news vans and various other extremely heavy vehicles with big, tread-y tires in the neighbors' lawns. Also blocking the streets and making huge amounts of noise at literally all hours of the night. Neighbors who complained were told they were just jealous of Ms. Stewart.

Adamantius

--
Phil & Susan Troy

troy at asan.com