[Sca-cooks] Re: A little diversion

Vincent Cuenca bootkiller at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 30 07:38:17 PST 2001

I just wanted to thank everybody who responded to my little quiz.  I've been
in a rather grumpy mood the last few days, and they've done wonders to lift
my spirits.

Also, I need a little advice.  I bought one of those Misto pump spray
thingies for oil a couple days ago, and the screw-on seal for the pump
cylinder is already cracked.  Can anyone suggest a fix, or does the
manufacturer provide spare parts?  The store I bought it from is going out
of business and won't take it back.

Also, can anyone recommend a good yogurt maker?

Thanks,

Vicente