[Sca-cooks] herbal question

Dunbar, Debra debra.dunbar at aspenpubl.com
Tue Oct 30 08:41:26 PST 2001

Alban-
I had a book on aromatherapy that had a section in it for sinus remedies.  I
vaguely remember the remedy included eucalyptus oil, bergamont oil, lavender
oil, and some basil oil.  You were to put drops of these in your water in
the steamer, but I'm not sure how much of each.
If I can find the book tonight, I'll get you the exact mix.  Unfortunately,
I think the book has grown legs and walked away, though.
Wrynne