[Sca-cooks] Spam, was: A little diversion

Tara Sersen Boroson tsersen at nni.com
Tue Oct 30 11:48:10 PST 2001

> Now, Olwen, cheer up. Just in time for Thanksgiving, the beginning of
> that glorious Holiday season in America, Hormel is releasing Spam's very
> own brand of... MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM... oven roasted turkey gloop! The can is
> almost identical to Spam, and you get those cool little rectangular
> slices...

Turkey Spam?  EW...  Well, I guess it's the appropriate sandwich meat
for the left-over-Thanksgiving-turkey sandwiches made with the cranberry
jelly that's just slid out of the can and sliced, so it still has the
can ridges on it...

-Magdalena
who secretly loves the ersatz cranberry goop, even though she also loves
real cranberry relish.