[Sca-cooks] My first Aten event

Selene miladyblade at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 30 12:21:05 PST 2001

>Or it could be that the green meatballs that I served
>at the last Baronial Brainstorm scared people off of
>period food. ;)

As someone who ate more than her fair share of those
meatballs, I sincerely doubt that had anything to do
with it.  :)  (Gunthar, this is the lady with the
vegetarian meatballs I was telling you about.)

> I must admit that Atenveldt will take some getting
> used
> to. The baronial feast that night was chili dogs,
> Fritos
> and green jello.

In defense of our barony, the feastocrats prepared
this meal at the specific request of our baron and
baroness.  It sounds like the Barony of Atenveldt had
a wonderful, period feast the same night.

All the same, I rather felt like I was offering
Gunthar green eggs and ham.

Selene (surfing because she wanted to see Gunthar's
take on the weekend)