[Sca-cooks] Single cook on the move....

Nambeanntan at aol.com Nambeanntan at aol.com
Tue Oct 30 13:21:48 PST 2001

In a message dated 10/30/2001 10:57:20 AM Eastern Standard Time,
boroghul at narn.pecan-tree.com writes:

> Yes! Yes! by all means, please do.....while guarding your single women, I
> shall enter your open kitchens....covet your kitchen gadgets... raid your
> larders, and hang out "Under New Management" signs!!!!!

Welcome to Trimaris, Tampa Bay is a great area with lots of very active and
friendly
 groups.  When I came down here from the East it took a bit to adjust to the
differences but people were patient with me.  Hope to work with you real
soon.
BTW Brineside Moor is holding an event just outside Tampa, in Brandon the
last weekend of November.

Ld Annan  nam Beanntan
Shire of Brineside Moor
Sarasota FL