[Sca-cooks] Soup for the Qan - Used copy $135 US

johnna holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Tue Oct 30 15:01:08 PST 2001

This is weird.
A Soup for the Qan: A Translation and Study
In Stock:Ships within 24 hours .
Paul D. Buell,Eugene N. Anderson,
Husihui Yin Shan Zheng Yao / Hardcover /
Kegan Paul International Limited / September 1997
Our Price: $127.50
Format: Hardcover, 715pp.
ISBN: 0710305834
Publisher: Kegan Paul International Limited
Pub. Date: September  1997

This is what I just got from www.bn.com.

This is the ISBN number for the edition I have
which when you check the book is marked as a
2000 publication date. It does have the Charles
Perry material.

Johnna Holloway