[Sca-cooks] What kind of gum do I have?

Robin Carroll-Mann rcmann4 at earthlink.net
Tue Oct 30 18:02:20 PST 2001

On 28 Oct 2001, at 21:35, johnna holloway wrote:

> You might want to consult:
> Indian Grocery Store Demystified: A Food Lover's
> Guide to All the Best Ingredients in the
> Traditional Foods of India, Pakistan, and
> Bangladesh by Bladholm, Linda.
> Paperback - 256 pages 1st Edition.
> Published: August 2000.

I don't need it to answer this particular question, but I think it would
be a fascinating and useful book to pick up.  I live in an area where
there are quite a few Indian grocery stores, and I often shop in
them for spices, rosewater, bulk almonds, and other staples.
thank you for the title.

Barony of Settmour Swamp, East Kingdom
rcmann4 at earthlink.net