[Sca-cooks] Please post:::Compost??

Seton1355 at aol.com Seton1355 at aol.com
Tue Oct 30 18:15:54 PST 2001

Whoops!  Uhmmm.... sorry! (I willl try to read things more carefully in
future!)  But I do appreciate you posting it....

Phillipa

Ps.. I just made another boo - boo on a previous post a few minutes ago where
I thanked Lady Anahita (I think,,,,,) Please forgive me.. right now I am
totally "fa-shimmalled" (confused!) We just returned from a family wedding in
Ct  ( 3 1/3 hrs away)  which we didn't even get to go to because our car's
clutch broke and it took 2 days to fix and we were stranded at the motel and
I was sick with colitis and my m-i-l got confused (she's 86) and didn't
deliver the phone message that we asked her to pass to the family about our
absence and then 5 members of our family were phoning us non stop tonight my
husband missed 2 days of classes and will have to remake his midterm exams
and I havn;t heard the end of THAT all night and I just got on the computer
and found 1000 emails and,., and... and.....
Phillipa <running in circles>