[Sca-cooks] Soup for the Qan - Used copy $135 US

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Wed Oct 31 06:20:48 PST 2001

The reason for the price difference is that the $250 one is the second
edition...and, according to both Devra and the authors, the publisher,
Kegan Paul, is playing one of their games again.  This publisher is one
of the most difficult to deal with, as I understand it.  I've been
waiting for 2 years for a book on the history of Japanese cuisine that
is being published by them.  The publication date keeps getting pushed
back so I've about given up hope that it's ever going to appear!

Kiri