[Sca-cooks] 12/13th Century feast

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Wed Oct 31 06:41:07 PST 2001

I was fortunate enough to be gifted with a copy for my birthday recently...I
really enjoyed reading through it.  It has 4 versions of the same basic
information, then takes the most complete version and supplies a modern version
of the text.  Let's face it....being a creation of Hieatt and Grewe...how bad
can it be?????

Kiri