[Sca-cooks] Estrella A&S and stooge fright

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Wed Oct 31 08:13:22 PST 2001

Arte wrote:

> <<The arts competitions are for war points this year.
> They are:
>
> Casting (metal)
> Herbal (anything but medicinal)

Food, tasty tisanes, scented pomanders, I suppose plant-based dyes would
technically qualify but I wouldn't go in expecting to win.

> Leather
>
> Huette>>
>
> Selene did ask for cooking competition...hmm...the leather comes to mind.
> Couldn't you cook meat to the consistency of leather?  Uhm, um!  Reminds me
> when I was a child.  ::tear coming forth at the heartwarming memory::

I could but I won't.  I work with both the inside and the outside of the cow,
but use entirely different methods thanks.  My favorite treatement of liver is
Jewish Chopped Liver on Rye, yummm.

> Or maybe we can make shoe soup?  Hey, the Three Stooges did it (and I think
> they WERE dress up like SCA fighters at the time...hmmm), so why not us?
> Period, schmeriod.  Or maybe it is period?  Or maybe it just TASTES like
> leather but it's chicken (that tastes like frog's legs)...
> Come er' so I can knock ya into the next century!
>
> Forth sooth, Sir Curly...why you I otta...
>
> ::Nuk-nuk-nuk::
>
> --Arte-MOE-isa (having a stooge moment)

Oh, a wiseguy, eh?  [Poking eyes < ]

Who sez chix don't dig the Stooges, porcupine?

Selene, CAid