[Sca-cooks] Our Lady of Marzipan

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 31 09:17:48 PST 2001

> > > What!!??  'Lainie how can you say that?  I only send you good stuff.
> > > Olwen, sniff
> >
> >Yes, but you usually don't use your Evil Laugh like that when you do it!
> >That sounded very much like an Evil Twin, not Our Lady of Marzipan! ;-D)
> >
> >'Lainie
>
>Our Olwen who works in Almonds,
>Hallowed be thy name,
>Thy Marzipan come,
>Thy work be done,
>In shapes,
>As it is in colors.
>Forgive us our peanuts,
>As we forgive people who give peanuts to us.
>For thine is the pearl and the paste forever.
>
>Æduin, who is now hiding under the Rock

It's official now AEduin.  You {{ARE}} the craziest one on this list.

And thanks to you any dis-believers in my office that didn't think {{I}} am
the craziest person in our office now does.  I had to run out of my office
in streaming tears of laughter no less than three times before I finished
reading this insanity.
Olwen