[Sca-cooks] Our Lady of Marzipan

XvLoverCrimvX at aol.com XvLoverCrimvX at aol.com
Wed Oct 31 14:09:01 PST 2001

In a message dated 10/31/01 4:10:31 PM Eastern Standard Time,
olwentheodd at hotmail.com writes:

> Your not helping Thorbjorn.
>  Olwen
>
>  >You missed a line! inserted below
>  > > Our Olwen who works in Almonds,
>  > > Hallowed be thy name,
>  > > Thy Marzipan come,
>  > > Thy work be done,
>  > > In shapes,
>  > > As it is in colors.
>  >    Give us this day our Marzipan.
>  > > Forgive us our peanuts,
>  > > As we forgive people who give peanuts to us.
>  > > For thine is the pearl and the paste forever.
>  > >
>  > > Æduin, who is now hiding under the Rock
>  >    Thorbjorn, offering you company for adding on.

You MUST not forget the famous prayer:Hail Olwen.

Hail Olwen!
Full of Grace
The Almonds are with thee
Blessed are thou amoung artisans and blessed is the fruit of thy hands,
Marzipan
Holy Cow, look at that mold.
Pray for us sinners now and at the time of our lashing with wet noodles.
Amen.

Misha
Is there any room under the rock? I'm bring candy!