[Sca-cooks] Re: Treat Exchange

Rhiannahn rhiannah at australis.aunz.com
Sat Sep 1 02:48:14 PDT 2001

I'm one of those who can supply tim-tams ... what flavour ... plain choc,
dark choc, caramel, double coat.

You can def add me to the exchange list

Cheryl Holland
45 Warwick Street
TOOWOOMBA  QUEENSLAND
AUSTRALIA  4350

>I can't remember who had the tim-tams, but I'd be willing to find
>something to send from here (Maryland) in trade for a taste of those.........
>Kiri
>
>welsh10thcent at tds.net wrote:
>
> > Okay since i seen the message aobut no address
> >
> > Jim Wills
> > Morvran ab Thomas
> > Rr 6 Box 177
> > Crawfordsville, IN 47933
> > Oh who is going to head up this pair'm up and lets the games begine
> thing????? just wondering Oh and if one of the Aussies wants to trade
> treats sounds good to me.
> > Morvran

Arglwyddes Rhiannahn uerch Rhianfellt uerch Rhydderch Rhayader (AA, OBT)
(Cheryl Holland)
Arts & Sciences Mistress, Barony of River Haven
icq 118320906