[Sca-cooks] Re: Sca-cooks digest, Vol 1 #541 - 20 msgs

Renaissance Girls rennaisancegirls at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 5 12:25:04 PDT 2001

Is drying fruits period?  We have two apple trees and
a pear tree in our yard, and would love to save some
of the fruits for use throughout the year.  In the
past I have canned and frozen, but I know those
definately aren't period.

Also, do you think it would be possible to make apple
cider by using my juicer?  It seems as though making
the cider, without any preservatives, etc. would make
it go bad?  But, I'm definately not an expert in this!

=====
A proud member of the...
Shire of Glenn Linn, Kingdom of the East
http://glennlinn.knownworldweb.com
"Minds are like parachutes, they only function when OPEN!"