[Sca-cooks] molded sugar sotelties

Mark.S Harris mark.s.harris at motorola.com
Thu Sep 6 12:38:59 PDT 2001

Olwen said:
> >Mari
> >(working up the energy & health points to start trialing molded sugar
> >subtelities [and maybe learning to spell too! ;-p]
>
> Take and post pictures!  Please!

If anyone has any good pictures of sugar paste sotelties, I'd love to
have them for the upcoming sotelties page(s) in the Florilegium.

Mari, and anyone else interested in trying the art of sugarpaste
molding, you might want to glance through this file in the FOOD-SWEETS
section of the Florilegium:
sugar-paste-msg   (97K)  7/12/01    Making sugar paste sotelties.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/FOOD-SWEETS/sugar-paste-msg.html

Stefan li Rous
stefan at texas.net