Sca-cooks digest, Vol 1 #571 Subject: Re: [Sca-cooks] Tentative Boar Hunt Menu

grasse grasse at mscd.edu
Mon Sep 10 14:27:56 PDT 2001

Hi all

I have been swamped so the digests have been sitting unopened.  I am sorry if
you have been trying to find me.  Please direct mail me at grasse at mscd.edu

Anahita,

your menu sounds yummy!!! how close to the outlands aren't you???

Im not sure if this translation was accurate in period, but at least in modern
German Erd Nussen are Peanuts.  The literal translation would be nuts of the
earth.
I will check my nice dictionary tonight at home, and Entschuldige bitte if I
am repeating or making the tangle worse.  And if you have any questions PLEASE
please email me direct or put my name in the title line.

Gwen Cat