[Sca-cooks] Fwd: [gpearl] Manhattan-ites, please check in! :(

DeeWolff at aol.com DeeWolff at aol.com
Tue Sep 11 08:30:34 PDT 2001

From: DeeWolff at aol.com
Full-name: DeeWolff
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2001 11:24:57 EDT
Subject: Re: [gpearl] Manhattan-ites, please check in!  :(
To: gpearl at yahoogroups.com, ostgardr at lists.panix.com, Ostgardr at yahoogroups.com

I am home.
Both my jobs (nurse in AM ( I work next to the nuclear power plant in
Ossining) and Var resell at night) have closed indefinetly.

My night job has a satellite in WTC. WE don't know if they are okay.

I am more than devastated.

I know several SCA members who work there as well.

Ostgardr is horrified.

The best thing for you to do is to wait and see. If you can volunteer to
help, please do.

The latest is that A pittsburgh airport has been attacked and Camp David as
well.

There are still five planes in the air. It appears that every 45 minutes
something happens.

PRAY, we'll need it.

Andrea