[Sca-cooks] Fw: [Regia-NA] Re: Events in New York

Hrolf Douglasson Hrolf at btinternet.com
Wed Sep 12 10:20:02 PDT 2001

----- Original Message -----
From: <kim.siddorn at blueyonder.co.uk>
To: <list-regia-us at netword.com>
Sent: Wednesday, September 12, 2001 2:44 PM
Subject: [Regia-NA] Re: Events in New York

Dear friends

On behalf of all the members of Regia Anglorum, I write to express our
sorrow and anger at the terrible wrong that the United States has suffered
at the hands of evil men. What state, what religion, what government can
support such atrocities? Who could conceive of such a despicable and
terrible plan and sway others to carry it through?

I find it hard indeed to begin to grasp at the right words to say and,
therefore, will be brief. It may be of little help, but remember that in the
days and weeks to come, you should be assured that all our sympathy and good
wishes are with you.

God Bless America.

Regards,

Kim Siddorn,
SEO, Regia Anglorum

NOTE: I would be grateful if this message could be circulated on any e-group
where those that know of us might read it.

Regards,

Kim Siddorn