[Sca-cooks] Re: Newbie on the list...

welsh10thcent at tds.net welsh10thcent at tds.net
Wed Sep 12 10:47:45 PDT 2001

Glenn,

Glad to have you out in the open and joining us.

<snip>
> The 2 biggest problems I have is time and money.
<snip>

I understand the two biggest problems, i have the same two, but you know what, time well i make time for those things i enjoy as do most, and an hour here and 15 minutes there, you do what you can and enjoy the time you do spend.  As for money, i dont know anyone that that is not an issue. :)  But i find things via ebay, barter with friends and associates, sales at fabric stores, and such buy a little here and there and before you know it, you have what you want and need.  You dont have to have anything to start with SCA, just a want to learn and meet some really neat people.  SCA has been wonderful for me, i am very new yet too, and have made some really good friendships and some information source that are proving to be great help.

<snip>
> Sorry for eating up bandwidth.
<snip>

Dont appolize about that, you are part of this group and we hope you post and share as much or as little as you would like to.  You are among friends.

<snip>
> no persona
<snip>

When you are ready to create one, i am sure you will have all teh help you need.

In Service
Morvran ab Thomas of Cardiff
10th cent Welsh Merchant
mka Jim Wills