[Sca-cooks] Jams & Preserves

Rhiannahn rhiannah at australis.aunz.com
Thu Sep 13 06:51:44 PDT 2001

Just a note of thanks again to Stefan and Johanna for their assistance in
my Jams & Preserves.  Just thought you might like to know that the
Strawberry Conserve - 3rd, Orange Marmalade - 4th.

As I am the A&S Mistress here, I had to regretfully delegate the job of
judging to others.  There was no bribing of judges (but the wine used in
one recipe did spark a bit of interest from one of the judges), no
hovering, or offering of hints.

Asides from that it was good to see a total of 8 entries in this
competition (which was one of three) being run on the day.

Arglwyddes Rhiannahn uerch Rhianfellt uerch Rhydderch Rhayader (AA, OBT)
(Cheryl Holland)
Arts & Sciences Mistress, Barony of River Haven
icq 118320906