[Sca-cooks] I think that someone mentioned this

kattratt kattratt at home.com
Thu Sep 13 19:28:13 PDT 2001

Hey does anyone know where Twelfth Night will be this year?
I thought I remembered reading that someone was excited about winning
that bid???
I am curious how close it is to me as while I don't cook as much as you
all do, I now have some free time on my hands and would like to work
some hall magic if ya know what I mean... This event is still far enough
away that I could actually work some scenery together.  Anyways if the
feast steward or head cook or chef could contact me I would appreciate
it.  I just want to see how close it might be to me here in South
Carolina.
Thanks
Nichola Buscelli