[Sca-cooks] Superheroes

Michael Gunter countgunthar at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 14 11:48:49 PDT 2001

>Of course, more likely the whole thing would have been
>foiled in the first place.

Sure it would have. Sounds right up Magneto's alley.

Why don't we have real superheroes? *sigh*  8-(

We do. Those police and firemen who died trying to
get people out.

The intelligence personnel who have foiled more
plots than anyone ever hears about. The undercover
guys who infiltrate these cells and have their life
on the line every day.

The medical personnel who are so exhausted from 16
hours of work but still manage to put life back into
a dying body.

The crew and passengers on the airliner who decided
to take on their captors and die before taking
innocents with them.

The rescue personnel who are excavating a burning,
crumbling heap of danger in the vain hope of saving
one more person. Even though they could be killed doing
it.

These are super heroes.

The people who do the normal dangerous work every day
are simply heroes.

Me? I'm a guy who sits at a computer. I just wish I
were a hero.

>AElfwenna

Yers,

Gunthar