[Sca-cooks] Please, Mother, help me not to Hate

Anne du Bosc mordonna22 at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 15 19:09:33 PDT 2001

Right now, the best I can do in my prayers is ask
Her to only punish the hate-mongers as little as
She finds necessary.  I know how much Hate can
harm one's spirit, so I try not to hate.  At
least I'm not as vindictive as my daughter who is
praying that they get exactly what they deserve.
Jerry Falwell, Pat Robertson, Osama bin Ladin,
where is the difference?  They all teach their
followers to Hate.

Mordonna