[Sca-cooks] Suggestions to show we do care

Druighad at aol.com Druighad at aol.com
Sun Sep 16 04:48:02 PDT 2001

In a message dated 9/14/01 4:38:03 PM Central Daylight Time, phelpsd at gate.net
writes:

<< One thing else I've resolved to do, ...to try to do my part to see that any
 hatred this tragedy may spawn against those of another faith and/or ethnic
 origin is stopped cold and in its tracks.  Anyone have any ideas? >>

How about starting at the local level? anything you can do to say hello, help
out, jump to someone else's defense without getting jumped yourself. write
letters to local papers detailing people of differnt faiths working together
to clean up,  salvage, or rescue those who are still missing or injured or
dead. Take pictures and post them online so the world can see it's not just
aryans helping aryans. It's not so hard to believe the worst, but it takes
convincing and EVIDENCE to get people to work through pre-concieved notions
and triggered reactions. True of almost anything not just global tradgedies,
I think...

Finn